- An efficient Brushless DC motor reduces energy loss by 30% compared to the DHR202 and is able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination hammers like the BHR200.
- The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of the handle portion where the housings are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust and provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation including overhead applications, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip
Body only machine
Capacity in Concrete
Capacity in Steel
Capacity in Wood
Blows per minute
0 – 4700 bpm
No Load Speed (Hi)
0 – 950 rpm
Vibration K factor
Vibration: Hammer Drilling